Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happy Birthday BroBro!

Another day in the Olympics! Today was also my brothers birthday, so we went out for a celebratory dinner. My outfit was a tad Olympics-inspired.



Obviously the white and blue for Team USA and since I don't actually own any red clothing this is what I tried instead:
Ribbon bracelet with an Old Glory print. And the nail art I showed y'all a few days ago inspired me to try my own. It's my take on the stars&stripes. A deep blue polish with a glitter topcoat on 4 fingers and red&white stripes on my ring finger as an accent nail. I added a bit of gold(optimism, people! The power of positive thinking!) with my rings& crossbody bag.
Anywho, I had fun at dinner, my prom date showed up,since he's an old family friend.He's the guy on the end in the end in the glasses and the birthday boy is in the middle.



Ok,now I'm going to go reheat my leftovers.


No comments:

Post a Comment