Thursday, June 27, 2013

Recent Haul

So in May I graduated and to celebrate I decided to treat myself to a little bit of shopping.. Over 2 weeks(I think) I picked a few different things. Most of them are fairly simple pieces but with a little bit of flair. My favorite places to shop on a budget are Forever21 and Target.. Both have suuuuupercute stuff and for super reasonable prices.. My shopping buddy is the spectacularly amazing Cassie, who loves to shop just as much as I do. We're always very honest (as good shopping are supposed to be, it's like the number one rule) but never mean about it.
For instance:
Me to Cassie: It's really, really cute. Buuuuut it's also really, really short. Like if you even thought about bending over your butt would pop out. But it would kind of be okay because you have a nice butt.

Cassie to me: It looks good, but maybe not so much on the boobs. It's just because they're so big. Like,dude, I wish I had your boobs.
Cassie and I on a recent trip to Victoria's Secret.

Anyway, Cassie and I have gone shopping a few times this summer and this is what I've come out with..


Forever 21-- Gray tshirt material with white chiffon sleeves

Target-- Mossimo printed jeans



Forever21-- Cream (as opposed to white) crochet shorts

Forever21-- Blue maxi skirt( the bottom half is sheer with a slit)




A close-up of the beading on the collar
Forever21-- White button up
I've also bought a few basics like tshirts and undies, both from F21 and superbly comfy, I highly recommend checking out the website for great deals on both: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Main.aspx?br=f21

As always, I hope to be shopping again very,very soon. Lucky for me, I'm leaving Sunday for North Carolina where I'll be for about a week, which means I likely will get in a good bit of shopping( for both clothes,underwear included, and some stuff for my dorm) so I'm psyched!

No comments:

Post a Comment