Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New Discovery!

So about a month ago one of my very lovely friends, Krystyna, clued me in on a fantastic find:
http://www.tobi.com/

The website layout is absolutely amazing. It has a really luxe vibe but for an entirely affordable price range.  They have a great assortment of dresses, skirts, tops, and more! I mean, this  stuff is lust worthy, and as soon as I have some money, I know straight where it's going (sorry Mom&Dad.)
Some of my favorite picks from the site:
Looooove this ombre crochet skirt.. 

The pattern on this makes it totally on-trend. It reminds me of this Khloe Kardashian  Odom look:
http://www.glamour.com/fashion/blogs/dressed/2013/05/khloe-kardashians-flaunting-he.html

Red intimidates me a little but I love this dress so much I don't even care. I'd do a halo braid and  red lips with this.

The trim on this is to-die. I have a crochet/lace addiction #sorrynotsorry

And last but not least, this floral bikini. Absolute lovely perfection.


So go check out the site, I'm a bit in love.. Tell me what catches your eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment