Thursday, August 2, 2012

ohhh, Summer.

Today was my open house, and with every second I spent there, I became a bit more annoyed. If you've forgotten what open house is like let me refresh your memory: it's basically just a bunch of sweaty,confused, and anxious teenagers with their parents. Which is pretty similar to what school is actually like, but without the parents to corral them in. Fun,right? I really just don't know what to do with myself now that the twins have moved to Minnesota. I have Victoria, muh bestieee<3 but she'll be gone for half the day. But enough of my moping! We've got one more weekend for a beach trip. You know who's been doing beach style really well lately? Rihanna. I'm not really on the same page as Rihanna when it comes to style, but honestly, she's been wowing me with these vacation outfits



I think my favorite is the white Oscar de la Renta one-piece and what really makes it is the red lipstick. It's so Hollywood glamour.
So I planned out a little weekend getaway in my head and it includes
This longline bikini from Asos. I love the water color print:)
A beach blanket with a killer view. How convenient:)
And this guy. His name is Ryan Lochte, you might have heard of him. Happy birthday!

Perfect summer song? "Glad You Came" by The Wanted. Watch the video. Trust me,ok?

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment